Saturday, July 10, 2010

June 10th - 10 days before it begins again!

Here we go again,

Here comes the next ride on this roller coaster we like to call JASC...

I am excited and nervous at the same time.

There is so much to do with only a few days left to spare.

I have been working on this conference for a whole year now with my AEC partner, Ikuno Naka,
securing food, hotels, speakers, and all sorts of crazy things I never would have imagined.

My experience leading my round table will reveal whether a whole year of hard-work was worth it.

So far, I think it was.

I love speaking with my RT delegates - their eagerness and willingness to ask questions that deeply probe into today's social issues inspires me. Fuels me in the wee hours of the morning...

Right now, I am brainstorming the field trips I will be taking my delegates on.
We recently met to discuss their interests.

My round table, Social Entrepreneurship, is meant to expose Japanese and American students to the a rising field and offer them the tools to assess and one day, influence enterprises in their respective countries.

I have an exciting array of opportunities lined up for them all ready, and I can't wait to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment